Earn while having fun, learn Social Media Marketing
Thinking deeply: “When you finally become an engineer and realize engineers are not rich”
Me: “My whole life is a lie”Some random V.I.P
One of the crucial components of Social Media Training is social media optimization (SMO). Just like search engine optimization (SEO), SMO is a strategy for attracting new and unique visitors to a website. SMO can be done in two methods: including social media links to a particular content, such as facebook, linkedin or twitter — or promoting activity through social media by updating statuses or tweets, or blog posts.
SMM helps a company get direct feedback from customers (and potential customers) while making the company seem more familiar. The interactive parts of social media give customers the opportunity to ask questions or voice complaints and feel they are being heard. This aspect of SMM is called social customer relationship management (social CRM).
Social Media Optimization
SMO or Social Media Optimization refers to using Social Media Pages to promote company, brand or information thereby increasing awareness to social media audiences. Social Media Marketing signifies marketing or advertising on social media platforms viz. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is a part of Digital Marketing in which social networking sites apply marketing techniques to reach the social media people with their unique content, images, graphics and videos to talk about the product and services in a better way to attract the social media users.
Social Media Overview
Social Media Training Benefits:
- To discover what your social media plan should be.
- To get skills your consultants don’t have.
- To Make your Job Easier everyday.
- To Become Go-To Social Media Resource.
- Get skills that are in Demand.
- Increase Profits and to achieve Business Goals
Why Social Media? And here is the data
- Face book: Active monthly users: 1.55 Billion.
- YouTube: Active monthly users: 1 Billion.
- Google +: Active monthly users: 540 Million.
- Instagram: Active monthly users: 400 Million.
- Twitter: Active monthly users: 320 Million.
- LinkedIn: Active monthly users: 100 Million
- Pinterest: Active monthly users: 100 Million
Benefits of Social Media:
- Driving Traffic
- Lead Creation
- Gain valuable customer insights
- Provide rich customer experiences
- Find out what your competitors are doing
- Share content faster and easier